At Acacia Springs, Assisted Living residents needing care, and loved ones now providing that care, can enjoy the full potential of their lives.
Sometimes all a person needs to maintain the highest level of independence is a little help. Acacia Springs is devoted to seniors who want to live independently but need help with some daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, grooming and medication management.
Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to our care team of highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals. In addition, quarterly assessments ensure additional help is provided when necessary.
Here are some of the features you’ll find in our assisted living residences:
- One-bedroom apartment (539 sq. ft.)
- Two-bedroom apartment (869 sq. ft.)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Fully appointed kitchenettes
- Balconies in select units
- Individual control air conditioning in all units
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Assisted Living – starting at:
One Bed $3,620
Two Beds $4,780